54 Boutique Hotel Kensington London
Book Fifty-Four Boutique Hotel, London, United Kingdom - Hotels.com
Fifty Four Boutique Hotel is situated between the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and Knightsbridge, which provides a great mix of culture and chic fashion. In this traditional townhouse hotel visitors will find a quiet and restful atmosphere not far from London's busy and popular streets. The hotel has an outside terrace, breakfast bar and includes free wireless Internet for its guests. For Fifty Four Boutique Hotel's sightseeing guests, famous locations such as the National History Museum, the Science Museum and the Victoria & Albert Museum are within a short walk
3 Reasons To Stay:
- Unique traditional Edwardian townhouse situated on a quiet and restful street
- Contemporary style with sandstone and black granite finished bathrooms
- Famous Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens are a short walk away
Fifty Four Boutique Hotel RoomsFifty Four Boutique Hotel boasts both rooms and suites offering an extended continental breakfast, bathrobes, chrome power showers and 100% Egyptian cotton linen for guests' comfort. Spa therapy toiletries, iPod docking station, high-speed Internet access, and LCD TV all add to a guest's enjoyment. All rooms are air-conditioned and include a digital safe and tea and coffee makers, and some rooms have a balcony or terrace. Guests will appreciate the Hypnos beds, which help prevent allergy outbreaks. Some rooms include a minibar and within deluxe rooms, Gilchrest & Soames slippers are provided. Room service is also available.
Things To Do:
- Natural History Museum (0.2 mi/0.3 km)
- South Kensington (0.2 mi/0.3 km)
- Kensington Gardens (0.4 mi/0.6 km)
- Victoria & Albert Museum (0.4 mi/0.6 km)
- Royal Albert Hall (0.5 mi/0.8 km)
- Hyde Park (0.6 mi/0.9 km)
- Earls Court (0.8 mi/1.2 km)
- Harrods (0.8 mi/1.2 km)
- King's Road (0.9 mi/1.4 km)
Kensington Hotel Saratoga, New York Original Vintage Postcard
Entertainment Memorabilia (J. Koehler)
Where is the Boutique hotel London located at?
The term "boutique hotel" is not the name of a specific hotel, it is a term used to denote a particular type of hotel, often with themed furnishings, full service accommodations and luxury facilities. There are many boutique hotels in London, one example being Flemings Boutique Hotel, which is located at 7 to 10 Half Moon Street, Mayfair.