Hotel Indigo London Kensington Agoda
Hotel Indigo London Kensington Earls Ct London, United Kingdom
Really like the touch to the design and decoration of the hotel and the rooms.
Someone obviously made an effort to the look and feel and the rooms give you a sense for the area. Overall that made me happy:)
Below summary of findings:
- Check-in swift and friendly staff
- Recognized as Platinum member and got a room upgrade
- No extra perks for Platinum members like extra points voucher or free drinks which you get in some other IHC group hotels...
- Comfy bed, nice seating corner, nice touches to the design and details. Room had def a luxury feel to it.
- Ipod 4 dock/ clock, Flatscreen TV
- Bit lack of space to store clothes... guess design wins over some practicality...
- Modern, very spacious shower with rain and hand shower
- Free but way too slow for work purpose or just simple browsing. Hope this will improve to an acceptable standard...
- A few minutes from Earls Court Tube station.
- Shops, restaurants etc all in walking distance. Very convenient.
- Nice garden/ park opposite the hotel, of which many rooms have a view on.
An interesting little street with nice restaurants a few minutes walk from the hotel near Hogarth Place is worth going for a meal if you want to stay close to the hotel.
Kensington Hotel Saratoga, New York Original Vintage Postcard
Entertainment Memorabilia (J. Koehler)
Where are the cheapest family rooms in hotels in london
SARA HOTEL 15 EARDLEY CRESCENT, EARLS COURT , LONDON SW5 9JS En-Suite Room sleeps 4 Breakfast included Normal Rate £70.00 Family Room (4 Persons)